What are My Favorites and how do I save my favorite product searches?
By creating a Favorites List
, you will be able to save any items you order on a continuous basis for fast and easy reordering.
Adding products to your Favorites List
- Once you have Logged in, you may add items to your Favorites List by clicking the "View My Favorites" link found on the right side of any item's detail page.
- You can add or remove items from your list at any time.
- Once added to your Favorites list, items can be reordered without having to search for them.
Ordering items on your Shopping List
- Click on the My Favorites link located under the Orders section on your "My Account" main page.
- You can add any of your favorites to your shopping cart by entering the desired quantity of each item in the "Add to cart" box located at the bottom of your list.
- Once you have entered the quantity for every item you would like to order, click "Add to Cart" and they will be added to your cart.
- Continue to Checkout.
Also, for easy access to My Favorites, please see the My Favorites box displayed on the left hand side of any page when you are logged in.
You must have registered with us and be logged in to our site to access this feature. If you are logged in and experience difficulty or would like some assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 877-591-4881 or via email at customercare@OfficeSuperSavers.com.