The ideal kit for the demanding pre-hospital professional or medical student combines our best selling palm aneroid and Sprague stethoscope.
- The 788 palm style sphygmomanometer and color coordinated matching professional Adscope™ 641 Sprague.
- 804 gauge with integral latex-free bulb and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience.
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles.
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system.
- Quick release luer slip connector.
- Extra large, color-matched dual pocket carry case (measures 9” x 5” x 2”).
- Ideal for nurses, PA’s, and EMT’s.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.