Balt Privacy Study Carrel
47"H x 31-1/2"W x 27-3/4"D, Teak Laminate, Black Frame
Item #: BLT89845E
Buy 5+ for Free Shipping!
- Ideal for ensuring student privacy in the classroom, study hall or library, the Privacy Study Carrel is made for heavy duty use.
- Featuring panels that are constructed from 1" thick particle board bonded to high pressure laminate with a teak finish.
- The spacious carrels include a work surface that measures 29-1/2"W x 23-1/2"D.
- The carrel comes standard with a built-in hinged metal plate on the back of the work surface to cover a specially designed electrical assembly.
- The assembly is available separately and includes two electrical outlets, two jacks and two USB ports, enabling easier computer networking.
- A top shelf for miscellaneous supplies provides extra stability and rigidity and creates an area large enough (15"H x 29-1/2"W x 14"D) for a CRT or a flat panel monitor.
- An optional light mounts under the top shelf to provide a brighter work area.
- The frame is black powder-coated steel for superior durability and the legs feature dual cut-outs for easy cable routing.
Part Numbers: BLT89845E, 89845E