The TLC-2 is a functional mobile easel that includes ample storage space.
- The writing surface is an excellent magnetic dry-erase marker surface.
- A magnetic pad with 1" permanent penmanship lines is included and attaches/detaches easily from the surface.
- The accessory tray features grooves for storing markers, pens, and pencils.
- The integrated wire rack mounts behind the surface for storing big books, and also includes a built-in marker tray.
- Four snap-on hooks are included to hold flip charts and pocket charts.
- Includes four plastic tubs, which are guaranteed for life.
- 2" locking casters allow easel to be moved from classroom to classroom.
- The frame is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Includes clip magnets.
- **Ships in 3 Cartons**
Always clean boards when they are new. Some grease or residue may be
left on the surface form the manufacturing process. Wash with a
household cleaner or detergent. Be sure to completely rinse any soap
from the surface.
Permanent markers, pencils and ball
point pens erase with a damp cloth. Chalks will erase like a
conventional chalkboard. Crayon will erase with soapy water.
erase markers erase with a felt eraser with only a small amount of
ghosting that can be removed completely with a damp cloth.
Daily Care & Cleaning
- Wipe surface with a clean cloth moistened with a liquid glass cleaner.
- Rinse with clean, clear water.
- Wipe dry with clean, dry cloth.
Special Cleaning of hard to remove residues
- Dampen clean, dry cloth with water and sprinkle a small amount of cleanser on the wet cloth.
- Begin cleaning a small manageable area with a back and forth motion using normal pressure as if cleaning a window.
- Wipe off all residue with a dry cloth.
- Rinse with clear water.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat, if necessary, and clean the remainder of the board with the same method.
- Recommended cleaner - Barkeeper's Friend.
Removal of Permanent marker stains from your board.
- Moisten a clean, dry cloth with isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe the board in a circular motion to loosen marker residue.
- Dry with a clean, dry cloth, clean water rinse and wipe dry.
- Repeat as often as necessary to remove all residue.