The Eco Wheasel is a double-sided easel with melamine surfaces that offer smooth writability and easy erasability.
- This double-sided melamine surface easel easily writes on, wipes off.
- Ideal for small work areas and presentations.
- It conveniently folds for storage.
- Middle tray provides stability and stores work materials.
- Full-length marker tray on both sides.
- Two wire flip chart holders.
- Offers 2" locking casters.
- Writing surface is 29-4/5"H x 23"W
- Adjusts from 32-1/2" to 52-1/2"
- Overall 29-3/4" x 28-3/4" x 58"
Always clean boards when they are new. Some grease or residue may be
left on the surface form the manufacturing process. Wash with a
household cleaner or detergent. Be sure to completely rinse any soap
from the surface.
Permanent markers, pencils and ball
point pens erase with a damp cloth. Chalks will erase like a
conventional chalkboard. Crayon will erase with soapy water.
erase markers erase with a felt eraser with only a small amount of
ghosting that can be removed completely with a damp cloth.
Daily Care & Cleaning
- Wipe surface with a clean cloth moistened with a liquid glass cleaner.
- Rinse with clean, clear water.
- Wipe dry with clean, dry cloth.
Special Cleaning of hard to remove residues
- Dampen clean, dry cloth with water and sprinkle a small amount of cleanser on the wet cloth.
- Begin cleaning a small manageable area with a back and forth motion using normal pressure as if cleaning a window.
- Wipe off all residue with a dry cloth.
- Rinse with clear water.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat, if necessary, and clean the remainder of the board with the same method.
- Recommended cleaner - Barkeeper's Friend.
Removal of Permanent marker stains from your board.
- Moisten a clean, dry cloth with isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe the board in a circular motion to loosen marker residue.
- Dry with a clean, dry cloth, clean water rinse and wipe dry.
- Repeat as often as necessary to remove all residue.