- Reversible board features twice the writing or tack surface of a traditional wall-mounted board.
- Designed for presentations, meetings and training.
- The surface rotates 360° and easy to turn knobs lock the surface securely in place once the desired position is reached.
- Includes casters for mobility.
- Boards are finished in an elegant anodized aluminum Euro trim. Wide base leg design adds stability and safety.
- Perforated steel accent panel and full-length tray can hold magnets and
other accessories. Wide base design and 3" locking casters provide
safety, stability, and mobility.
Always clean boards when they are new. Some grease or residue may be
left on the surface form the manufacturing process. Wash with a
household cleaner or detergent Be sure to completely rinse any soap
from the surface.
Permanent markers, pencils and ball
point pens erase with a damp cloth. Chalks will erase like a
conventional chalkboard. Crayon will erase with soapy water.
erase markers erase with a felt eraser with only a small amount of
ghosting that can be removed completely with a damp cloth.
Daily Care & Cleaning
- Wipe surface with a clean cloth moistened with a liquid glass cleaner.
- Rinse with clean, clear water.
- Wipe dry with clean, dry cloth.
Special Cleaning of hard to remove residues
- Dampen clean, dry cloth with water and sprinkle a small amount of cleanser on the wet cloth.
- Begin cleaning a small manageable area with a back and forth motion using normal pressure as if cleaning a window.
- Wipe off all residue with a dry cloth.
- Rinse with clear water.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat, if necessary, and clean the remainder of the board with the same method.
- Recommended cleaner - Barkeeper's Friend.
Removal of Permanent marker stains from your board.
- Moisten a clean, dry cloth with isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe the board in a circular motion to loosen marker residue.
- Dry with a clean, dry cloth, clean water rinse and wipe dry.
- Repeat as often as necessary to remove all residue.