The Teacher's Magnetic Instructional Easel is affordably priced and an outstanding value.
- The double-sided easel features two magnetic surfaces: one markerboard, and one chalkboard.
- The middle storage tray holds accessories and protects small fingers.
- A magnetic book ledge is included to hold big books, posters, or charts upright.
- The unit folds easily for storage and is framed in 100% solid wood with a smooth, clear finish.
Always clean boards when they are new. Some grease or residue may be
left on the surface form the manufacturing process. Wash with a
household cleaner or detergent Be sure to completely rinse any soap
from the surface.
Permanent markers, pencils and ball
point pens erase with a damp cloth. Chalks will erase like a
conventional chalkboard. Crayon will erase with soapy water.
erase markers erase with a felt eraser with only a small amount of
ghosting that can be removed completely with a damp cloth.
Daily Care & Cleaning
- Wipe surface with a clean cloth moistened with a liquid glass cleaner.
- Rinse with clean, clear water.
- Wipe dry with clean, dry cloth.
Special Cleaning of hard to remove residues
- Dampen clean, dry cloth with water and sprinkle a small amount of cleanser on the wet cloth.
- Begin cleaning a small manageable area with a back and forth motion using normal pressure as if cleaning a window.
- Wipe off all residue with a dry cloth.
- Rinse with clear water.
- Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat, if necessary, and clean the remainder of the board with the same method.
- Recommended cleaner - Barkeeper's Friend.
Removal of Permanent marker stains from your board.
Washing the Chalkboard:
- Moisten a clean, dry cloth with isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe the board in a circular motion to loosen marker residue.
- Dry with a clean, dry cloth, clean water rinse and wipe dry.
- Repeat as often as necessary to remove all residue.
Although the chalkboard surfaces are
unimpaired by washing, it is recommended that excessive washing be
limited to individual requirements and chalkboard usage. To wash the
chalkboard surface, use mild household detergents and rinse with clean,
clear water, which is changed frequently.
results, use only high grade all-felt or chamois type erasers as dry
and clean as possible and free of accumulated dust at all times. Do not
use wet or dampened type erasers.