Reiner multiple movement numbering machine has six numbering bands with five movements: repeat, consecutive, duplicate, triplicate and quadruple. Also features dropped cipher, changeable dial setting, snap-in inking system, and heavy-duty metal frame.
- Versatile options make big numbering jobs easier to tackle.
- Six numbering bands with five movements: repeat, consecutive, duplicate, triplicate, and quadruple.
- Dropped cipher; zeros to left of first digit do not print.
- On-the-go changeable dial setting.
- Re-ink pads quickly and without mess with snap-in inking system.
- Pre-inked/re-inkable numbering machine has a heavy-duty metal frame and metal wheels.
- Package includes black ink pad with holder and stylus.