Cousin Kumihimo Braiding Loom
1 Per Pack, Square
Item #: NOM153341
0.11 LBS / EA
- Kumihimo Collection: Braiding Loom.
- Kumihimo is a time- honored technique of Japanese braiding meaning gathered thread in which colorful rattail cord is braided into a decorative woven rope.
- A foam disk serves as a handheld loom and depending on its shape; will produce a flat or round braid.
- A weighted clip secures the right amount of tension and cord bobbins prevent tangling to make the craft relaxing and hassle free.
- Kumihimo has become one of the most popular forms of beading and braiding.
- Accent beads; from seed beads to rondelles; can be added to the cording while braiding to create intricate looking beaded styles.
- From the trendy friendship bracelet to decorative hair or clothing adornments; this technique is both accessible and fun for all ages.
- This package contains one heavy-duty foam loam.
- Available in a variety of shapes each sold separately.