We’re sorry but a problem has occurred on this page.
If the problem persists, please contact our helpful Customer Service department for assistance.
By phone: 877-591-4881, Monday – Friday 8AM to 6PM CST.
OfficeSuperSavers.com Customer Service
Made in the USA
Design Originals All My Thanks And Love To Quilts
Item #: NOM161603
1.23 LBS / EA
- All My Thanks And Love To Quilts.
- Keiko Goke; the first contemporary Japanese quilter to attain renown on the international scene; presents her bold interpretations of traditional quilt designs.
- She shares her award-winning artistry as she shows how to cut; piece; and stitch her stunningly original designs.
- Keiko's quilts are wonders of irregular piecing; topped by applique; embroidery; hand quilting in multiple colors; and a variety of other innovative embellishments.
- This book chronicles four decades of her creative art with 70 of her best quilts.
- Learn to fuse asymmetrical designs with adventurous colors to create beautifully balanced quilts.
- Easy-to-follow directions are provided for each project; with clear photographs of quilts in process.
- A representative quilt pattern is provided for each of eight major quilting themes.
- Author: Keiko Goke.
- Softcover; 111 pages.
- Published 2009.