Supra is an exceptional combination of graceful lines, the economy of large scale production, extensive quality control and lifecycle durability testing. Value, beauty and performance all in one chair.
- Contoured cushions provide excellent back support.
- Beautifully etched outer back shell is made from impact resistant polypropylene for additional durability.
- The broad sculptured armcap is soft to the touch but made from durable self-skinned urethane.
- Ergonomic features include:
- Tension Adjustment: Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Chair Tilt Lock: Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position. (can be either single position or infinite style).
- Seat Height: Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Waterfall Seat Edge: Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Properly Contoured Cushions: Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- Center-Tilt Movement: Chair tilts from a pivot point under the center of the seat allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, blood flow is enhanced.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Global Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tungsten Frame with Black Base