Practical design, affordable price, and uncompromising durability sounds like a desk that's on the mark. Sounds like 10500 Series desking from The HON Company. The 10500 Series offers HON's broadest assortment of laminate desk solutions. The line adapts to any work style or office arrangement private or collaborative, individual or teaming. Multiple wood grain and color options ensure it looks just right in any office environment. The 10500 Series supports all applications with a broad assortment of storage options and coordinating conference and occasional tables. Modular options including several under-desk storage solutions enhance its versatility. You pick the parts that fit your working needs today, and they can be reconfigured when and if your preferences, space, or requirements change. Like all laminate desks from The HON Company, the 10500 Series features scratch-, stain- and spill-resistant laminate and strong inner-frame construction, assuring trouble-free top performance for the maximum return on your furniture investment.
- Private office workstation configuration provides great storage solutions.
- Bow front double pedestal desk adds a touch of sophistication to your office.
- Box/File - 3/4 pedestals design increases budget flexibiltiy.
- File drawers include hangrails to accommodate letter and legal-sized folders.
- Desk and Credenza include wire management grommets.
- Hangrails provided in file drawers for side-to-side letter and legal filing; and front-to-back filing.
- Top and end panels are easy-care, scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate over durable 1-1/8" solid core, high performance particleboard.
- Strong inner frame construction built for trouble-free performance and long life.
- Full extension drawers with ball bearing slides for smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Interchangeable lock cores allow multiple units to be keyed alike; makes re-keying quick and easy.
- Formal, full-length modesty panel.
- 5-sided drawer construction for added strength and easy alignment or replacement of drawer fronts.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow furniture to be leveled without lifting; glides have 3/4" adjustability range.
- Integral, side-mounted drawer handles provide good ergonomics and uncluttered appearance.
- Certified SCS IAQ in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements; Certified level 2 in conformance with the BIFMA e3 furniture sustainability standard.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards.
- Overall Dimensions: 60"W x 98"D x 66-5/8"H
- HON Full Lifetime Warranty.