Nucleus seating from HON delivers comfort from the inside out. The lean, sculptural seat conforms to everyone's unique support needs. The back flexes with the spine. Nucleus adapts to fit legs, shoulders and weight using easy-to-reach controls. The responsive synchro-tilt mechanism keeps the seat level and the chair stable as the back reclines, and locks in four positions.
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- 100% polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellant technology; color is Cerulean
- Upholstered seat and back feature NRAM stretch material with over-molded foam for exceptional comfort
- Ideal for organizations with diverse ergonomic needs
- The expressive visual design is rooted in advanced ergonomic science
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Innovative materials and processes that advance the science of office chair design
- Created for HON by Marcus Koepke one of North America's leading furniture designers
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 28-3/4"W x 26"D x 44-1/4"H
- Back Height Maximum from Floor: 44-1/4"
- Back Height Maximum from Seat: 25-1/4"
- Back Height Minimum from Floor: 41-3/4"
- Back Height From Seat: 25-1/4"
- Back Width: 20"
- Base Diameter: 0"
- Arm Adjustment Height: 10-7/8"
- Arm Adjustment Width: 20"