Full color, touch screen time! Lathem’s PayClock PC600 System automatically calculates worked hours including overtime as well as providing the tracking of benefit time for 50 employees (and can be easily expanded to 1,000). Using Windows CE technology, it allows employees the option of department transfers, as well as the ability for supervisors to communicate via messaging after an employee clocks in and much more. It comes with our versatile software and seamlessly integrates with your payroll software to allow simple time and attendance management, from touch to paycheck.
- Full color touch screen terminal.
- Proximity badge reader.
- Tri-color transaction indicator.
- 10/100MB Ethernet port.
- Internal audio speaker.
- Three (3) USB ports
- On-board Mini SD card reader for expansion.
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0.
- SQL Server Compact.
- Microsoft .NET Framework.
- 1-year warranty
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later, Server 2003 or 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Drive: Up to 450 MB free disk space; up to 1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Network Interface: Network adaptor configured for TCP/IP connected to a switch on LAN network.
- Also, Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1 will be included in the installation of Version 6.