Leisure Arts Knit Cowls: 10 Designs
For Every Neck
Item #: NOM161396
0.3 LBS / EA
- Knit Cowls.
- Add more color and texture to your wardrobe with easy-wearing cowls!
- These 10 patterns to knit use a wide variety of yarns ranging from light weight to super bulky weight.
- Besides being warm and attractive; cowls are your practical choice.
- They are seamed or knit into on continuous piece; or buttoned together for wearing.
- So while a scarf or muffler has loose ends that must be rewrapped or retied-- once you put on a cowl; it stays put beautifully.
- Author: Lisa Gentry.
- Softcover; 36 pages.
- Published 2012.