National Public Seating Plastic Flip-N-Store Table
29-1/2"H x 24”W x 60”L, Locking Casters, Gray
Item #: NPSBPFT2460
Buy 5+ for Free Shipping!
58 LBS / EA
A new concept for any training room, conference room or seminar setup.
- Blow-molded, high-density polyethylene table in a 24” x 60” size that flips open and closed for easy use and storage.
- Easy to clean and lightweight (48 lbs.)
- Equipped with dual levers, allowing for easy tabletop folding.
- The tables nest together for space-saving storage and roll on four 2” casters (two locking).
- These multi-purpose tables make it easy to keep your electronic devices connected and charged throughout the presentation by using the dual grommet holes for wire management.
- The tables come equipped with a perforated steel modesty panel with a built-in cable channel to conceal wires.
- The frame and legs are made of gray hammer-tone powder-coated steel and can support 700 lbs. of weight.
- Table tops are speckled gray and are smooth to write on.
- MAS Certified Green
- Opened dimensions: 29-1/2"H x 24”W x 60”L