Polyform Liquid Sculpey
Item #: NOM478102
0.2 LBS / EA
- Liquid Sculpey: Gold.
- The translucent liquid form of polymer clay in a plastic squeeze bottle.
- After baking, it is semi- translucent, not white.
- Pour into molds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked Sculpey.
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colors, washes and swirls.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured.
- Baking then forms a strong bond.
- This package contains 2oz of liquid Sculpey in gold.
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236.