Search Press Books
The Crochet Workshop
Item #: NOM518410
- The Crochet Workshop.
- Suitable for the absolute beginner, this book tells you everything you need to know to get started.
- Follow three basic lessons: teaching you how to start from a circle, straight edge and a granny square.
- There are also basic instructions on choosing yarn and how to hold the hook.
- The basic stitch library includes both right-handed and left-handed instructions, along with a guide to the chart symbols for each stitch.
- There is even a UK & USA stitch comparison guide, so you can follow both English and American crochet patterns.
- With eight simple projects to practice, you will be crocheting in no time.
- Author: Emma Osmond.
- Softcover; 64 pages.
- Published Year: 2015.
- ISBN 978-1-78221-220-1.