Put an end to misfiled records and cut filing and retrieval time with
these color coded alphabetic labels that wrap around the folder tab
(top tap or end tab) so they are readable from both sides of the
folder. Thirteen colors in two print designs code all 26 letters and
are compatible with other Alpha-Z label styles. First half of the
alphabet has white letter and second half has white letter plus two
white bars against colored background. Clear laminate keeps labels
clean and colors bright, even with frequent handling. Use as a
secondary label with NCC style name labels or as primary coding labels
with computer generated name labels.
- First half of the alphabet has white letter against colored background.
- Second half has white letter and 2 white bars against colored background.
- Use as a secondary label with NCC style name labels or use as primary coding labels with computer generated name labels.
- Labels are self-adhesive and 1" W x 1-5/8" H, before folding.
- 10 labels per sheet, 10 sheets (100 labels) per bag.