The standard for alphabetic color coding in both top tab and end tab
filing systems, these wrap-around style labels can be read from both
sides. Thirteen colors code all 26 letters; first half of alphabet has
colored letter against white and second half has white letter against
colored background. Two letters are assigned to each label to reduce
inventory. Simply tear off the unused letter when removing from the
backing sheet. Use alone for midsized alphabetic filing systems or with
SACCS or ACC style labels in larger systems.
- Colors match all AlphaZ label systems.
- Perforated for unused letter removal.
- Can be used alone for midsized alphabetic filing systems or use with SACCS or ACC style labels in larger filing systems.
- 5 labels per sheet, 20 sheets (100 labels) per bag.
- LABEL SIZE 3-1/8" W X 1-5/32" H after removal of unused letter, before folding.