Smead FasTab Hanging Folders 1/3 Cut
Legal Size, 20 Per box, Moss
Item #: SMD64083
3.72 LBS / BX
FasTab hanging folders have built-in heavy-duty two-ply tabs permanently attached to the folder. No assembly is required. They are easy to label by either handwriting directly on the tab or applying self-adhesive labels.
Avoid supply room traffic jams.
- Handwrite directly on the tab
- Permanently attached heavy-duty two-ply tab
- Paper is glued around rods on both sides
- Tabs are 20% larger than standard 1/3-cut tabs
- Tab embossed for label placement
- 11 pt. colored stock
Coated rod tips
- 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material
Use wide tab lanes for writing freedom.
- By keeping a box of new Smead FasTab Hanging Folders in your office, you save yourself a trip to the supply room. Not to mention, you’ll now be more likely to create new files as needed. This helps curb desk pile-ups by getting your files in the drawer sooner.
SuperTab File Folders make a great companion.
- Wider and taller tab areas let you write larger and include more detailed information. That way, you can save time usually spent rifling through the drawer and avoid files getting lost in your blind spot.
Don’t fight the urge to merge.
- Using SuperTab File Folders with your new FasTab Hanging Files is a great way to tag-team against file chaos. Both give you more space to label contents, making sure those important documents never fly off the radar.
- Just because you have started using FasTab Hanging Folders doesn’t mean you need to immediately convert all your old files. Begin by merging them with existing files and avoid potential file rage.
Part Numbers: SMD64083, 64083, 86486