Add organization to any file, even ones that don't require the durability of a true classification folder. Used in standard fastener folders, these dividers classify papers in up to four categories. To create additional filing surfaces, add self-adhesive or twin-prong fasteners to your dividers.
- Use to divide paperwork within the folder.
- Add self-adhesive or twin-prong fasteners to dividers to create additional filing surfaces.
- Classify papers in up to four categories when used in standard fastener folders.
- Ideal for files that do not need the durability of classification folders, but require extra subdivision of papers inside the folder.
- 11 point manila stock.
- Rounded corners.
- Standard 2-3/4" slit punching.
- Installation instructions included.
- For end tab or top tab folders.
- Scored to form self-adhesive hinge for attaching to folder.
- Hinge slotted to fit around fasteners in folder.
- Poly-wrapped for point-of-purchase display.
- 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material.
- Letter size: 11-1/4" W x 8-1/2" H (Installed Size).