Suresite 123 Transparent Dressing
2.4" x 2.8", 100 Per Box
Item #: MIIMSC2703Z
0.52 LBS / BX
- An easy-to-apply transparent film.
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central I.V. lines, skin tears, acerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis.
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Wound Condition, Primary Use: No or Minimal Drainage
- Dressing Type: Film
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage