Universal Economy 4" Vinyl View Binders
D-Ring, Letter Size, Black
Item #: UNV20995
1.8 LBS / EA
What does PVC Free mean
- D-Ring Economy Vinyl View Binders
- Create and customize binders as you see fit
- Outside see-through plastic overlay for insertion, plus pockets inside
- Holds 11 x 8-1/2 sheets
- Increase capacity but not binder size, and prevent pages from jamming or curling.
- Holds up to 25% more sheets.
- Clear matte finish overlay.
- 4-1/2" deep inside pockets.
- Front cover folds under for use as a notebook.
- 4" Capacity
- Sturdy, clear vinyl covers make labeling simpleďż˝plus they're tear and crack-resistant.
- There is clear evidence that Polypropylene is a safer, non-toxic and a more environmentally friendly alternative to plastics like PVC.
- Polypropylene is less susceptible to "cold crack" - the splits and breakage that sometimes occurs with vinyl binders.
- Polypropylene offers greater hinge strength making for more durable binders.
- Polypropylene does not promote toner transfer (Print Won't Stick) like vinyl.
- Polypropylene covers are glued on one side, reducing the chance of wrinkling.
Part Numbers: UNV20995, 20995