Wilson Jones 386 Basic 1-1/2" View Binder
D-Ring, PVC Free, Letter Size, Black
Item #: WLJ38634B
Basic D-ring view binder with 1-1/2" capacity for 8- 1/2" x 11" sheets, 25% more paper capacity, fold-back front cover and two inside pockets.
What does PVC Free mean
- Increased-capacity, D-ring binder holds more paper than conventional round ring bindersâ€“all within a sleeker, slimmer profile.
- Binder rings are mounted on the back cover, making it easy to fold the cover back and under the binder.
- Folded back front cover can double as a handy writing surface.
- Two inside pockets provide additional storage.
- Sturdy, clear vinyl covers make labeling simpleâ€“plus they're tear and crack-resistant.
- There is clear evidence that Polypropylene is a safer, non-toxic and a more environmentally friendly alternative to plastics like PVC.
- Polypropylene is less susceptible to "cold crack" - the splits and breakage that sometimes occurs with vinyl binders.
- Polypropylene offers greater hinge strength making for more durable binders.
- Polypropylene does not promote toner transfer (Print Won't Stick) like vinyl.
- Polypropylene covers are glued on one side, reducing the chance of wrinkling.
Part Numbers: WLJ38634B, 386-34B