Wistyria Editions Felting Needles
4 Per Pack, Size 38 Triangle
Item #: NOM073647
0.02 LBS / EA
- Felting Needles.
- Felting needles are barbed needles used to interlock wool fibers.
- As the felting needle is moved up and down the barbs on the needles catch the scales of the wool and entangle them creating a material called felt.
- The 38 gauge star needle is a four sided needle that leaves a smaller hole in the felted surface.
- It felts slower than the larger gauge triangle needles but the detail is finer.
- Triangle needles are three sided needles.
- The 38 gauge is a general purpose needle used for medium felting that leaves a smaller hole than the 36 and is good for attaching felt to felt or to wool.
- This package contains four 38 gauge triangle needles.