Workman Publishing The Puppy Owner's Manual
Item #: NOM505004
- The Puppy Owner's Manual.
- How can one little puppy be so much trouble? When faced with problem puppy behavior, too many owners become fed up and question their decision to take on a canine companion.
- It does not have to be that way!
- Using the humane, common-sense techniques in this book, any puppy owner can learn to manage typical puppy antics and raise a safe, healthy pooch that is a pleasure to have around the house.
- Help your puppy stop inappropriate chewing and incessant barking, go in the right place, and play nicely with children and adults.
- Author: Diana Delmar.
- Softcover; 192 pages.
- Published Year: 2001.
- ISBN 978-1- 58017-401-5.