Comfort and practicality, with padded arms to boot. The basyx VL161 strikes the right balance between comfort and practicality, to keep you productive day after day. Even if you’re not one of those that works in your chair all day long, you’ll appreciate the basyx VL161 when you do finally sit down.
- Pneumatic lift raises and lowers chair to achieve best relationship to work surface. Proper seat height reduces pressure on legs and improves circulation
- Swivels 360 degrees over the base, allowing user to remain seated while retrieving items from the active work zone
- Tilt tension adjusts the amount of resistance when reclining to accommodate individual weight and work styles
- Tilt lock, locks the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining
- Tilt adjusts seat and back to a reclined position for all-day comfort. Pivot point located above center of chair base
- Dimensions: 18-3/4" D x 19" W x 45"H