Use ExecuLabel LM450 on its own or, with an advanced interface between your PC and DYMO software for labeling files, shelving, cabinets, drawers, office doors, signage, CDs and other media, tools, plugs, cables and more. This exciting innovation in high-performance, yet quiet thermal label printing combines cutting-edge design, unparalleled functionality, ease of use and economical thermal printing. Conveniences include an automatic cutter for added speed, large typewriter-style keyboard with oversized keys and an eye-saving LCD display with large characters. Prints on five label widths: 1/4 (6 mm), 3/8 (9 mm), 1/2 (12 mm), 3/4 (18 mm) and 1 (24 mm).
Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomic design includes QWERTY keyboard with large profiled keys for error-free use.
- Easy to use with clearly identified function keys and navigation pad.
- Horizontal, vertical and mirror printing.
- Auto-printing of current date/time on labels.
- Prints logos and graphics with PC interface.
- Prints up to 5 lines per label.
- Easy navigation between functions.
- Seven fonts, five heights, 12 styles, six boxes, seven background patterns.
- Eight print styles normal, narrow, bold, vertical, italic, outline, shadow and mirror.
- Large two-line, 16-character LCD for easy editing and label preview.
- Ten-label memory also saves the last 15 youve printed.
- Personal preference key enables saving and recalling of label formats.
- Incremental numbering and repeat printing.
- Six barcodes: UPC-E, Code-128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A.
- Underline, shadow and box text.
- Navigation pad for easy access to menus.
- On-screen date and time are printable on labels.
- Electric, automatic label cutting for speed and convenience.
- Economical thermal transfer printing no ribbons, toner or cartridges needed.
- PC-connected via USB with a simple interface offering a full set of on-screen editing options and importing of logos, graphics and typefaces.
- Uses 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter.
- Weighs just under 2 lbs.
- Package contents: LM450, 1 (24 mm) wide x 10 black-on-white D1 tape, Software, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Card and Registration Card.
- System requirements: PC running Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, USB port.