Global Concorde Executive 24-Hr High Back Leather Chair
Synchro-Tilter, Black Leather
Item #: GLB242418BKD534
78 LBS / EA
Concorde is a dual purpose chair line: intended for both sophisticated executives and for challenging 24 hour environments that require deep comfort and adjustability.
- Designed to accommodate 24-hr intensive use and multiple-shift users up to 350 lbs.
- High density, contoured molded foam seat and back cushions conform to natural body curves providing exceptional comfort.
- Revolutionary push button controls located on the armrest provide easy and effective chair adjustment.
- Perma-Mesh seat suspension provides superior comfort.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame ensures lasting performance.
- Five-legged black nylon base with heavy-duty dual-wheel hooded casters.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Global Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tension Adjustment: Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Chair Tilt Lock: Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position. (can be either single position or infinite style).
- Seat Height: Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Back Height: Raise or lower to position lumbar support in your lumbar area. Reduces likelihood of back pain.
- Seat Depth: Change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your thighs. Keeps your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Synchro-Tilt Movement: Backrest reclines at a faster rate than the seat, increasing the angle between your torso and thighs. Enhances comfort and encourages dynamic body movement.
- Waterfall Seat Edge: Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Properly Contoured Cushions: Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- Width Adjustable Arms: Allows outward movement of armrests to match shoulder breadth. Ensures armrests properly support forearms, reducing muscular effort in neck and shoulders.
- Push Button: Push to activate control. Location within reach increases your adjustment capability. Promotes good posture as you move to various positions.
- Maximum: 28-1/2"W x 27"D x 50"H
- Seat to Floor: 18" to 22"
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification: Global seating products are in compliance with stringent emission guidelines set out by the Greenguard Environmental Institute under the standards for low emitting products and materials.
Part Numbers: GLB242418BKD534, 242418BKD534, 2424-18-BK-D534