Global Truform Mid-Back Chair
Multi-Tilter, 24 Hour Use, Up To 350 LBS, Jenny Eboy Fabric, Black Base
Item #: GLBTS54513JN02
Buy 3+ for Free Shipping!
60 LBS / EA
Global is pleased to introducte the Truform Seating series featuring gently curved, streamlined seat and back cushions. The TS Series is rated for 24 hour multi-shift use and use for people up to 350 pounds.
- Ratchet-style back height seat depth and pneumatic seat height adjustments.
- Forward and rearward seat tilt with infinite lock and free-floating
back angle control.
- Tilt tension control.
- Height adjustable arms and ratchet back height adjustment.
- Five-legged black arch injection molded base.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Global Limited 12 Year Warranty.
- Tension Adjustment: Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Chair Tilt Lock: Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position.
- Seat Height: Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Knee-Tilt Movement: Chair tilts from a pivot point at the front of the seat, keeping your feet on floor as you rock. Maintains stability while enhancing blood flow.
- Waterfall Seat Edge: Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Properly Contoured Cushions: Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- Overall: 26"W x 25"D x 38-1/2"H
- Seat: 20"W x 18" to 20-1/2"D
- Back: 20"W x 20" to 22-1/2"H
- Seat to floor: 16-1/5" to 20-1/2"H
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification: Global seating products are in compliance with stringent emission guidelines set out by the Greenguard Environmental Institute under the standards for low emitting products and materials.