Practical design, affordable price, and uncompromising durability sounds like a desk that's on the mark. Sounds like 10500 Series desking from The HON Company. Like all laminate desks from The HON Company, the 10500 Series features scratch-, stain- and spill-resistant laminate and strong inner-frame construction, assuring trouble-free top performance for the maximum return on your furniture investment.
- L-station configuration offers generous work surface area and storage in a simple design.
- Desk includes a 3/4 pedestal for easy accessability to storage.
- 3/4 pedestal design with box/file configuration on right side.
- 3" round cord management grommets for routing and hiding wires.
- Box drawers operate on ball-bearing suspension with 3/4 extension.
- File drawers operate on ball-bearing suspension with full extension.
- Hangrails provided in file drawers for side-to-side letter and legal filing; and front-to-back filing.
- Top and end panels are easy-care, scratch, spill, and stain-resistant laminate over durable 1-1/8" solid core, high performance particleboard.
- Strong inner frame construction built for trouble-free performance and long life.
- Full extension drawers with ball bearing slides for smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Interchangeable lock cores allow multiple units to be keyed alike; makes re-keying quick and easy.
- Formal, full-length modesty panel.
- 5-sided drawer construction for added strength and easy alignment or replacement of drawer fronts.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow furniture to be leveled without lifting; glides have 3/4" adjustability range.
- Integral, side-mounted drawer handles provide good ergonomics and uncluttered appearance.
- Certified SCS IAQ in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements; Certified level 2 in conformance with the BIFMA e3 furniture sustainability standard.
- HON Full Lifetime Warranty.