Practical design, affordable price, and uncompromising durability sounds like a desk that's on the mark. Sounds like 10500 Series desking from The HON Company. The 10500 Series offers HON's broadest assortment of laminate desk solutions. The line adapts to any work style or office arrangement private or collaborative, individual or teaming. Multiple wood grain and color options ensure it looks just right in any office environment. The 10500 Series supports all applications with a broad assortment of storage options and coordinating conference and occasional tables. Modular options including several under-desk storage solutions enhance its versatility. You pick the parts that fit your working needs today, and they can be reconfigured when and if your preferences, space, or requirements change. Like all laminate desks from The HON Company, the 10500 Series features scratch-, stain- and spill-resistant laminate and strong inner-frame construction, assuring trouble-free top performance for the maximum return on your furniture investment.
- L-station configuration offers generous work surface area and storage in a simple design.
- Desk includes a 3/4 pedestal for easy accessability to storage.
- Box/File - 3/4 pedestal design with box/file configuration on right side
- 3" round cord management grommets for routing and hiding wires.
- Box drawers operate on ball-bearing suspension with 3/4 extension.
- File drawers operate on ball-bearing suspension with full extension.
- Hangrails provided in file drawers for side-to-side letter and legal filing; and front-to-back filing.
- Top and end panels are easy-care, scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate over durable 1-1/8" solid core, high performance particleboard.
- Strong inner frame construction built for trouble-free performance and long life.
- Interchangeable lock cores allow multiple units to be keyed alike; makes re-keying quick and easy.
- Formal, full-length modesty panel.
- 5-sided drawer construction for added strength and easy alignment or replacement of drawer fronts.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow furniture to be leveled without lifting; glides have 3/4" adjustability range.
- Integral, side-mounted drawer handles provide good ergonomics and uncluttered appearance.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Overall Dimensions: 72"W x 29-1/2"H x 78"D
- HON Full Lifetime Warranty.