Bell glides can be used on wood, metal and tubular metal chairs, furniture and other equipment.
- Contemporary design, strength and performance make these replacement casters an excellent choice for office and home furnishings.
- With appropriate stems and fasteners, each caster can be used on wood, metal and tubular metal chairs, furniture and other equipment.
- All casters carry the manufacturer’s guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
- Convert office chairs with casters to stationary chairs without diminishing the height of the chair.
- Three stem sizes.
- HOW TO SELECT CASTERS.
- 1. Remove caster from leg of chair base.
- 2. Match the stem of the caster to diagram. Select the correct length and diameter. (Tops of stems can be flat or rounded—either will fit.).
- 3. Determine if caster is to be used on chair mats, hard floors or carpeting.
- Choose soft wheel casters for use on chair mats, linoleum (vinyl), and hard floors; hard wheel casters for carpeting.