Protect against information theft and ensure your shredders meet TAA requirements. Swingline German engineered TAA shredders help your company comply with TAA regulations. All Swingline TAA Compliant Shredders stand up to heavy use environments, have an auto power save mode and come with a 2 year machine warranty. They also feature advanced Jam-Stopper technology to prevent jams, making your large shredding jobs a breeze. Swingline TAA compliant shredders meet the requirements of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), making them the right fit for government agencies and educational institutions purchasing with government funds. TAA compliance applies to GSA Schedule and IDIQ contract purchases, and requires that products be assembled within the United States or in an approved country. TAA provisions apply to most, but not all, federal procurement contracts. Consult your corporate compliance officer and legal counsel to determine whether TAA applies to your situation.
- Jam-Stopper detects shredder jams and automatically reverses excess papers; lights indicate if paper capacity is exceeded.
- 11-sheet micro-cut shredder meets high security needs(Level 4).
- Extra large 44-gallon waste bin for longer shred times without emptying bin.
- Continuous duty run time.
- Accepts staples, paper clips, credit cards. No CDs.
- 16” wide paper entry accepts legal paper sideways for fast feeding.
- Warranty - 1 year machine and cutters, 1 year on-site service included.