How do I return an item?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return any unused and unopened item for a refund* (not including shipping costs) within the first 30 days following your order. Please keep all original packaging; items not in their original condition are not returnable. In order to receive credit, all products must be returned in the original packaging and including all original contents. Note: Any claims for damaged or missing items must be made within 48 hrs.
*The following may not be returned for a refund: Furniture once installed or assembled, food, beverages, medicines, software, items that have been used, items not in their original packaging, and special order or made to order products.
You can request a return authorization online, by email, or by phone.
Online Return Instructions:
You can request a return authorization online. Log in with the account you used when you placed the order, access the My Account
section, and click on the return option next to the order you would like to return.
- Please fill out your Name, Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Click on the item you would like to return, enter the Quantity to Return, and the Reason for Return.
- Select either Replacement or Refund and if Original Packaging is Available.
- Please provide any additional information you would like to include in the comments box.
- Click on Submit Request to complete your request.
- We will be in contact with you shortly with a return authorization number or any questions we have.
Phone or Email Instructions:
- Your order number (K1XXXXXX).
- The item number of the product(s) you wish to return.
- How many of each product you wish to return.
- The reason for the return. For example: Is the item defective or damaged?
Was the wrong item shipped?
- The condition of the item: opened or unopened.
- We will reply by email with a return authorization number and shipping instructions for your return.
- We do not accept returns at our customer service office. Please ship your return to the warehouse address included in our email reply.
- We suggest shipping with a carrier that provides proof of delivery as items lost or damaged in transit cannot be credited. UPS and FedEx automatically provide this. Delivery confirmation from the Post Office is available for a fee if you ship by mail.
- Affix a label to the outer box or packaging with the return authorization number and return shipping address. DO NOT write on the product's box or packaging as this will make your item non-returnable.
- No returns of any kind can be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Once our warehouse has processed your return, the refund will be applied to your credit card account. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the processing of returned merchandise.
- The cost of return shipping will be deducted from any refund for refused shipments of undamaged products returned to OfficeSuperSavers.com.
- If a customer refuses goods that were to be delivered to them without first obtaining a return authorization number from us, then the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred to have the package returned to OfficeSuperSavers.
- If our delivery provider is unable to delivery your products and such failure is your fault, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products, however we reserve the right to charge you the re-delivery costs. If re-delivery is not possible and the delivery provider returns the products to us, the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- OfficeSuperSavers.com pays return shipping only for items shipped to you in error or received damaged or defective.
- Any claims for damage and/or shortages must be made within 48 hrs.
- All returns/replacements after 30 days must be done directly to the manufacturer of the product. Manufacturer's warranties vary; please consult the warranty information included with your products.