GBC CX40-59 Cross-Cut Shredder
Commercial, Jam Stopper, 16" Paper Entry, 40 Sheet Capacity, 59 Gallon, Charcoal Gray
Item #: GBC1753210
Protect against information theft and ensure your shredders meet TAA requirements. Swingline German engineered TAA shredders help your company comply with TAA regulations. All Swingline TAA Compliant Shredders stand up to heavy use environments, have an auto power save mode and come with a 2 year machine warranty. They also feature advanced Jam-Stopper technology to prevent jams, making your large shredding jobs a breeze. Swingline TAA compliant shredders meet the requirements of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), making them the right fit for government agencies and educational institutions purchasing with government funds. TAA compliance applies to GSA Schedule and IDIQ contract purchases, and requires that products be assembled within the United States or in an approved country. TAA provisions apply to most, but not all, federal procurement contracts. Consult your corporate compliance officer and legal counsel to determine whether TAA applies to your situation.
- Jam-Stopper detects shredder jams and automatically reverses excess papers; lights indicate if paper capacity is exceeded.
- 40-sheet cross-cut shredder meets moderate security needs (Level 3).
- Extra large 59-gallon waste bin for longer shred times without emptying bin.
- Continuous duty run time.
- Accepts staples, paper clips, credit cards and CDs.
- 16" wide paper entry accepts legal paper sideways for fast feeding.
- SelfOil feature delivers peak performance and extends cutter life.
- Warranty - 2 years machine, lifetime cutters, 2-year on-site service included.