A basic three-ring binder with a view cover allows you to show off your style and keeps all your papers together. The front cover, back cover and binder spine include a clear overlay. Insert cover pages and a spine that you create and it will be obvious which binder is yours. The view feature also makes it simpler to reuse your binder. Switch out your custom covers and spine as often as needed to use your binder for a different subject or project.
What does PVC Free mean
- 175 sheet capacity in 1 inch binder size.
- Eco-friendly PVC Free polypropylene material.
- Chipboard is 100% recycled with 75% post consumer waste.
- Two opaque interior pockets.
- Accommodates 8-1/2" x 11" sheets.
- There is clear evidence that PP is a safer, non-toxic and a more environmentally friendly alternative to plastics like PVC.
- PP is less susceptible to "cold crack" - the splits and breakage that sometimes occurs with vinyl binders.
- Polypropylene offers greater hinge strength making for more durable binders.
- Polypropylene does not promote toner transfer (Print Won't Stick) like vinyl.
- Polypropylene covers are glued on one side, reducing the chance of wrinkling.