Krylon Gallery Series Uv Archival Varnish Aerosol Spray
Semi-Gloss, 11 Ounces
Item #: NOM440569
0.9 LBS / EA
- UV Archival Varnish.
- UV Archival Varnish contains Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS) and UV Absorber (UVA) for the maximum in UV protection.
- It is removable with mineral spirits or isopropyl alcohol for conservation purposes.
- This spray varnish works best on fine art (acrylic; watercolor; oil pastel; colored pencil; oil; digital prints; and more.
- It dries in approximately 10-15 minutes and is ready to handle in two hours.
- This package contains 11oz of spray archival varnish.
- Available in Gloss; Semi- Gloss; Satin; and Matte: each sold separately.
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236.
- CAUTION: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE-Vapors may cause flash fires!
- Contents under pressure.
- Vapor Harmful.